This is the Windows app named PU2CLR SI4735 Arduino Library whose latest release can be downloaded as SpaceoptimizationandRDSimprovements.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PU2CLR SI4735 Arduino Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
PU2CLR SI4735 Arduino Library
This library uses the I²C communication protocol and implements most of the functions offered by Si47XX (BROADCAST AM / FM / SW / LW RADIO RECEIVER) IC family from Silicon Labs. This library also has primitive functions that make it easier for you to implement commands that may not have been implemented yet. See setProperty, getProperty sendCommand, getCommandResponse and getStatusResponse functions and also How to customize PU2CLR Arduino Library. It is worth noting, however, that this library is constantly improving. Check the API documentation before implementing a new function. It is likely that your demand is already implemented. See the API documentation for this library.
- Open Source. It is free. You can use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software.
- Built based on AN332 SI47XX PROGRAMMING GUIDE and AN332 REV 0.8 UNIVERSAL PROGRAMMING GUIDE AMENDMENT FOR SI4735-D60 SSB AND NBFM PATCHES
- C++ Language and Object-oriented programming. You can easily extend the SI4735 class by adding more functionalities
- Available on Arduino IDE (Manage Libraries)
- Cross-platform. You can compile and run this library on most of board available on Arduino IDE (Examples: ATtiny85, boards based on ATmega328 and ATmega-32u4, ATmega2560, ARM Cortex, STM32, Arduino DUE, ESP32 and more)
- Simplifies projects based on SI47XX devices
- I²C communication protocol and Automatic I²C bus address detection
- More than 120 functions implemented. You can customize almost every feature available on Si47XX family
- More than 20 examples to guide the user
- RDS support
- SSB (Single Side Band) patch support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pu2clr-si4735-arduino-library/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.