This is the Windows app named PUMA Repository whose latest release can be downloaded as EDFplusengine1.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PUMA Repository with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The PUMA Repository is a collection of Pascal units for medical informatics. It contains reusable source code for a wide field of health-care application development. The code includes a support engine for the European Data Format (EDF and EDF+), converting functions for units of measurement and an HL7 engine.
PUMA is compatible with Lazarus and Free Pascal. Some of the units also support other Pascal implementations including Delphi, winsoft Pocket Studio and other compilers.
- Reusable code
- Includes demo-applications
- In-built error-handling
- Test cases for FPCUnit
- BSD license for both FOSS and commercial projects
- Curated by SciScrunch, Zenodo and OpenAIRE
- Compatible with Lazarus / Free Pascal and partly also with Delphi and RAD Studio
- DOI 10.5281/zenodo.1304358 (UnitConverter), 10.5281/zenodo.1304362 (HL7 Engine) and 10.5281/zenodo.1476206 (EDFplus Engine)
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers
Pascal, Delphi/Kylix, Object Pascal, Lazarus, Free Pascal
XML-based, Other file-based DBMS, Flat-file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/puma-repository/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.