This is the Windows app named pycdep whose latest release can be downloaded as pycdep-0.0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pycdep with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
PyCDep is a tool to analyze include dependencies between files in C and C++ programs. PyCDep itself is written in python. It dumps all the facts in a prolog database which can be queried. Visualization is possible by dumping graphviz (.dot) files.
- Analyze include dependencies between C/C++ files
- Cross-platform -> e.g. analyze windows code on linux system
- Querying possible via swi-prolog, visualization via graphviz
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pycdep/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.