This is the Windows app named PyQtRPT whose latest release can be downloaded as PyQtRPT_201_linux64_py35_pyside2_Qt5_12_3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyQtRPT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Python Binding for QtRPT
QtRPT Report Engine
License LGPL3 compatible with QtRPT (see license)
"""QtRPT is the easy-to-use print report engine written in C++ QtToolkit.
It allows combining several reports in one XML file. For separately taken field,
you can specify some condition depending on which this field will display in different font and background color, etc.
The project consists of two parts: report library QtRPT and report designer application QtRptDesigner. Report file is a file in XML format.
The report designer makes easy to create report XML file.
please read "readme.txt" file
use QtRptDesigner -> to edit xml files.
Important: from Qt5.12, the package must have the same version and subversion de PySide2 and shiboken2. for example the PyQtRPT_5.12.3 package has a requirement of PySide2_5.12.3 and shiboken2_5.12.3.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyqtrpt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.