This is the Windows app named pytest whose latest release can be downloaded as 7.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pytest with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
pytest is a mature, full-featured Python testing tool that allows you to easily write small tests, while also being able to scale to support complex functional testing for applications and libraries. pytest has detailed information on failing assert statements, which means there’s no need to remember self.assert names. It uses only plain assert statements due to its detailed assertion introspection.
pytest features auto-discovery of test modules and functions; modular fixtures made for small or parametrized long-lived test resources; and a rich plugin architecture of more than 850 external plugins. pytest can immediately run unittest and nose tests suites as well.
- Complete information on failing assert statements
- Test modules and functions auto-discovery
- Modular fixtures for managing small or parametrized long-lived test resources
- Able to immediately run unittest (or trial), nose test suites
- Python 3.6+ and PyPy3
- Rich plugin architecture, with more than 850+ external plugins and a thriving community
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pytest.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.