This is the Windows app named PyText whose latest release can be downloaded as PyTextv0.3.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyText with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
PyText is a deep-learning based NLP modeling framework built on PyTorch. PyText addresses the often-conflicting requirements of enabling rapid experimentation and of serving models at scale. It achieves this by providing simple and extensible interfaces and abstractions for model components, and by using PyTorch’s capabilities of exporting models for inference via the optimized Caffe2 execution engine. We use PyText at Facebook to iterate quickly on new modeling ideas and then seamlessly ship them at scale. Distributed-training support built on the new C10d backend in PyTorch 1.0. Mixed precision training support through APEX (trains faster with less GPU memory on NVIDIA Tensor Cores). Extensible components that allows easy creation of new models and tasks.
- Production ready models for various NLP/NLU tasks
- Extensible components that allow easy creation of new models and tasks
- Ensemble training support
- Distributed-training support (using the new C10d backend in PyTorch 1.0)
- Reference implementation and a pre-trained models
- Use PyText as a library and build your own models
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pytext.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.