This is the Windows app named PyTorch Lightning whose latest release can be downloaded as Standardweeklypatchrelease.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyTorch Lightning with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Scale your models, not your boilerplate with PyTorch Lightning! PyTorch Lightning is the ultimate PyTorch research framework that allows you to focus on the research while it takes care of everything else. It's designed to decouple the science from the engineering in your PyTorch code, simplifying complex network coding and giving you maximum flexibility. PyTorch Lightning can be used for just about any type of research, and was built for the fast inference needed in AI research and production. When you need to scale up things like BERT and self-supervised learning, Lightning responds accordingly by automatically exporting to ONNX or TorchScript.
PyTorch Lightning can easily be applied for any use case. With just a quick refactor you can run your code on any hardware, run distributed training, perform logging, metrics, visualization and so much more!
- Scale models to run on any hardware (CPU, GPUs, TPUs) without changing your model
- Produce more readable code by decoupling the research code from the engineering
- Easier reproduction
- Automates most of the training loop and tricky engineering
- Maintains flexibility while removing plenty of boilerplate
- Out-of-the-box integration with numerous logging/visualizing frameworks
- Tested rigorously with every new PR
- Minimal running speed overhead
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pytorch-lightning.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.