This is the Windows app named QASreport whose latest release can be downloaded as QASReport_1.02_binares_QT5.8_mingw530_32_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QASreport with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
QASreport - is a multi-platform C ++ Qt library that contains a set of classes for building reports. It is a mix of designer and report generator output means. It is intended to add to the application of automation to create, save, report output. Reports templates are stored in XML format. And can be stored and loaded from a file on disk, memory, or table blob fields. The library contains built-in designer, available in run-time, with the ability to work like a normal graphic editor. Possible conclusion of the tables of any SQL database, which is connected to the driver. And the output of any source data models, inherited from QAbstractItemModel.
- Report generator based on the band;
- Built-in designer, available in run-time, with the ability to work like a normal graphic editor;
- The conclusion of the report results in the Preview;
- Any number of pages in the report;
- Multiple reports, the possibility of drawing up a number of reports and forms in a single file;
- Save the report file format - XML;
- Master-detail reports;
- Full control over the printing process, support of any type of paper and printing devices;
- Easy to design a report using simple components: a text box, line, image, shape, and bar-code;
- The output data of any database, which the driver is installed;
- The output data from any SQL model, QSqlQueryModel inheritor;
- Data output from any of the standard model, the inheritable QAbstractItemModel;
- Export reports to PDF files;
- Support for Qt Script (in the future);
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qasreport/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.