This is the Windows app named QuantumAccelerator whose latest release can be downloaded as QuantumAccelerator_V0_2_beta.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QuantumAccelerator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
THIS APPLICATION IS IN BETA AND MIGHT HARM YOUR SYSTEM, ONLY USE IT IF YOU ARE A TECH EXPERIENCED PERSON. POSSIBLE DAMAGE DOES INCLUDE BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGE ON OTHER APPLICATIONS, HARDWARE DAMAGE (OVERHEATING) AND DATA LOSS
QuantumAccelerator is a free and open source application to easily manage Windows 10/11 in one place. With this application, I want to allow less tech experienced people to be able to manage their computer, especially when it comes to privacy. It isn't made with only less tech experienced people in mind, it accelerates the process of managing the operating system for everyone, and more advanced features will be added later.
Managing files and privacy settings is heavily trust based and in my opinion should be available to everyone. That's why this application is completely free and open source.
- Free storage
- Manage Windows privacy settings
- Monitor CPU (temp and load)
- Telemetry options
- Truly random password generator
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quantumaccelerator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.