This is the Windows app named Uranie whose latest release can be downloaded as URANIE-4.6.0-Source.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Uranie with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Uranie is a sensitivity and uncertainty analysis plateform based on the ROOT framework (http://root.cern.ch) . It is developed at CEA, the French Atomic Energy Commission (http://www.cea.fr).
It provides various tools for:
- data analysis
- statistical modeling
- sensitivity analysis
- uncertainty analysis
- running code on high performance computers
Thanks to ROOT, it is easily scriptable in CINT (c++ like syntax) and Python.
Is is available both for Unix and Windows platforms (a dedicated platform archive is available on request).
Note : if you have downloaded version 3.12 before the 8th of february, a patch exists for a minor bug on TOutputFileKey file, don't hesitate to ask us.
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers, Engineering
Python, C++, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/uranie/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.