This is the Windows app named QuatView whose latest release can be downloaded as QuatView_Installer.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QuatView with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Quaternion conversion and visualization program for Windows. Includes 3D OpenGl graphics, real-time quaternion file playback, and a server to receive and display quaternion data from remote computers via TCP. Also displays Euler angles and DCM.
- Does conversions between rotation matrix, euler angles, and quaternion
- Provides interactive control of euler angles and quaternion components
- Supports all 12 possible rotation order sequences
- Displays object 3D orientation based on quaternion file playback
- Provides user control of playback speed and playback file format
- Includes a separate TCP player for transmission from remote computers
- Includes quaternion class source code
- Includes help file with complete feature list and documentation
- Programmed in c# for dot net 4.0
- Updated in 2016 for Windows 10
- Windows installer or zip install options
- Online help file at http://www.tobynorris.com/work/prog/csharp/quatview/help
Aerospace, Science/Research, Education
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quatview/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.