This is the Windows app named queXC to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as quexc-0.9.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named queXC to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
queXC to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:An Open Source, web based data cleaning and coding system. queXC takes a data file (such as questionnaire data) and cleans the text input fields by spacing and spell checking them. Operators then code text fields using new/existing coding schemes.
- Import DDI and Fixed Width or CSV data files
- Export DDI and Fixed Width, CSV or PSPP/SPSS data files
- Multiple operators can code the same responses for comparison later
- Option to automatically assign codes on exact match to code label or value
- Can import a data file in parts based on an id column
- Web based - only a browser required to operate
- Create hierarchical coding schemes on the fly
- Export/Import/Share coding schemes
- Example coding schemes available on website
- Entirely Open Source (requires only Open Source programs to operate)
- Operators can refer difficult decisions to experts (supervisors)
- Data description editor for export to DDI
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quexc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.