This is the Windows app named Quickcount whose latest release can be downloaded as QCLxDwn_200.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Quickcount with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Use your own audience response website quickly and easily with Quickcount!
Quickcount is a powerful way to measure audience response on your own webhost, all without preparing special slides or other setup. All you need is a webhost and Quickcount! And Quickcount is FREE. A web host account usually cost $10 per month to lease.
If your web server supports PHP and MySQL, you can setup and run Quickcount with very little effort. Need a hosting provider? Choose your own, or we can help you set up!
Don't settle for complicated, expensive audience response systems. Over time they cost a lot of money. With Quickcount there is only a low monthly fee for your own webhost server or lease!
You may save even more server rental money by using as a school for FREE. School purchase allows all the teachers in your school to log into one server, saving the use of multiple servers.
- Works in browsers on most PC's and devices.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quickcount/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.