This is the Windows app named QuickPlay to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as QP-v4.7.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QuickPlay to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
QuickPlay to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Welcome to the QuickPlay homepage. QuickPlay - MAME Edition is a powerful Windows universal emulator frontend, which has support for countless emulators, systems, game sets and other emulation frontend projects. Its main focus is on being user friendly, simple to set up, yet thorough: its a combined searchable library for all of your retro-gaming...It has a novel Emulator Finder system that takes the hassle out of initial setup and ongoing maintainance
- Emu-Finder: Automatically locates and adds emulators
- Make customised MAME Arcade Game Lists
- Make Mame File Manager Game lists
- Use all MAME Extras files
- Automatically Populate Home Console and Computer game information
- Support for MAME and RetroArch emulators and Sofware Lists
- cache CD/DVD games from a NAS box or other external storage
- Support for GoodMerge ROMsets
- Supports reading 7Zip, Zip and RAR
- Multi-directory ROM Scanner
- Favorites List
- Searchable database
- Automatically load IPS patches
- Load and cache compressed/uncompressed CD/DVD games
Win32 (MS Windows), AutoHotkey, Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quickplay/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.