This is the Windows app named Quiver-A Decision Support System for SE to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as QuiverguiPackNov03.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Quiver-A Decision Support System for SE to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Quiver-A Decision Support System for SE to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Quiver is one step to decision support for software engineering. Started as the dissertation work done by Abhilash as part of Masters Software Systems at BITS Pilani
The project got a big review in the CONSEG 2011 conference organized by Computer Society of India (CSI).
The requirements of Quiver 2 are discussed at:
SEAMLESS SOFTWARE ENGINEERING– A STEP TOWARDS
AUTOMATION OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFECYCLE
Software engineering the entire of software development
lifecycle, still requires human intervention in every step. .
With automation as the final goal, they put forward a concept called seamless engineering as a step towards achieving automation..
Information Technology, Science/Research, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quiver-dss/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.