This is the Windows app named Quokka whose latest release can be downloaded as LegacyRelease.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Quokka with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Quokka is a Content Management Framework written in Python. A lightweight framework to build CMS (Content Management System) as websites, portals, blogs, applications and anything related to publishing content to the web. Quokka is not limited to CMS area, it is also possible to create Quokka extensions to provide any kind of web application based on Python and Flask. Quokka can also (optionally) generate a static website from the contents generated in its admin interface. Web-based content management admin interface. Multiple content formats (markdown, rst, html, plaintext) Compatibility with any of the Pelican Themes. Flat file NoSQL database TinyDB or optionally MongoDB for scale deployments. Host the Quokka on server or generate a static website. Extensible via modules/plugins. Powered by Python, Flask, Flask-Admin, TinyMongo and Pelican Themes.
- Web based content management admin interface
- Multiple content formats (markdown, rst, html, plaintext)
- Compatibility with any of the Pelican Themes
- Host the Quokka on server or generate a static website
- Extensible via modules/plugins
- Powered by Python, Flask, Flask-Admin, TinyMongo and Pelican Themes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quokka.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.