This is the Windows app named R-TAS whose latest release can be downloaded as RTAS.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named R-TAS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
R-TAS is a rental income, invoicing and cost tracking system for landlords and small property management companies.
The system was designed to be very intuitive and user friendly.
V1.0B5 Now Available!
Transfer your data over using the DMTA https://sourceforge.net/projects/fdmta/
R-TAS was created in Filemaker Pro. Three versions are included in this download:
1) The raw FMP12 File which can be run on Filemaker Pro 16 or higher or Filemaker server. (may work on older versions but not tested)
2) Compiled runtime App for Mac
3) Compiled runtime App for Windows
The compiled runtime Apps do not require a copy of Filemaker Pro to run.
The FMP12 file can run as a stand alone single user system or as a multi-user on Filemaker Server with Web Direct. It should also run in Filemaker go on iPad but we have not tested it yet.
For more information, overview videos, and access to the Web version demo visit the R-TAS home at:
- Track all rental expenses and store receipts
- Track all rental income
- Automatically issue rent receipts to tenants via email
- Maintains a list of all current and past tenants
- Maintains a list of all rental units
- Links together tenants to units to invoices to expenses to documents
- Automated financial reporting
- Screen alert dashboard for pending lease renewals etc.
- Integrated document repository to link documents to tenants, units, expenses etc.
- Single or Multi-User deployment
End Users/Desktop, Management
Other file-based DBMS, FileMaker Pro
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/r-tas/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.