This is the Windows app named radio_vocoder_FFT whose latest release can be downloaded as radio_vocoder_fft.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named radio_vocoder_FFT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
radio vocoder chung is a vocoder + linear equalizer(s) + FFT effect(s) version of radio chung free internet web radio stream url and audio file generic path player ( * ,mp3,*name*.ogg,wav,...) with dsp(s) (baxandall , resonance , automod , decay , flat , noisered , speed , feedback ) using bass.dll , gui_chung , FFTdll.dll fft fast fourier transform and freebasic .high quality small pitch shift shifting for radio url . added record, playrec, save as MP3 , feedback , anticlick .
- source code is included in the zip file
- new pitch time streching -19.5%...+19.5%
- record, playrec, save export as MP3
- feedback to redo effects in loop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/radio-vocoder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.