This is the Windows app named Raffy Timelapse whose latest release can be downloaded as RaffyTimelapseInstaller-2-3-0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Raffy Timelapse with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Raffy Timelapse - formerly known as 'Simple Time Lapse' - helps you create stunning timelapse footage with just a few clicks. No need for expensive and complicated software. Raffy Timelapse is a free timelapse software.
Simply drag all of your images into the timeline, review and correct the order, select the settings for the final film and let Raffy do the rest for you. It's never been easier to create a timelapse out of images...
This program is completly free of charge, without any advertisement and open-source. Please feel free to report any bugs or feature request under the tab 'Tickets'.
This software uses code of FFmpeg (ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1.
- Create stunning timelapse footage in minutes
- Review all of your images before exporting
- A simple and intuitive design for beginners and experts
- Supported image formats: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp
- Supported movie formats: .mp4, .mov, .avi, .flv
- Languages: English, German, Portuguese
Win32 (MS Windows)
Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simpletimelapse/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.