This is the Windows app named React CSS Modules whose latest release can be downloaded as v4.7.11.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named React CSS Modules with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
React CSS Modules
React CSS Modules implement automatic mapping of CSS modules. Every CSS class is assigned a local-scoped identifier with a globally unique name. CSS Modules enable modular and reusable CSS! CSS Modules are awesome. If you are not familiar with CSS Modules, it is a concept of using a module bundler such as webpack to load CSS scoped to a particular document. CSS module loader will generate a unique name for each CSS class at the time of loading the CSS document (Interoperable CSS to be precise). To see CSS Modules in practice, webpack-demo. CSS Modules is a specification that can be implemented in multiple ways. react-css-modules leverages the existing CSS Modules implementation webpack css-loader. react-css-modules extends the render method of the target component. It will use the value of styleName to look for CSS Modules in the associated styles object and will append the matching unique CSS class names to the ReactElement className property value.
- Set up a module bundler to load the Interoperable CSS
- Decorate your component using react-css-modules
- Fewer style tags (older IE has a limit)
- Additional HTTP request
- Use styles property to overwrite the default component styles
- Decorated components inherit styles property that describes the mapping between CSS modules and CSS classes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/react-css-modules.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.