This is the Windows app named ReactiveUI whose latest release can be downloaded as 18.4.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ReactiveUI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
An advanced, composable, functional reactive model-view-viewmodel framework for all .NET platforms! Describe what you want, not how to do it & rejoice in the increased readability of your code. Code is communication between people, that also happens to run on a computer. If you optimise for reading by humans, then over a long time your project will end up better. Create re-usable chunks of functionality that can be seamlessly integrated into your reactive pipelines. These chunks might be widely applicable, or specific to your application. Regardless, you have the power to write and test code once, and leverage it many times over. Any device, any platform. Share business logic between your mobile and desktop applications. ReactiveUI has first class support for Xamarin Forms, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Mac, Tizen, Windows Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), & Universal Windows Platform (UWP).
- Scalable & testable
- ReactiveUI copes gracefully as your application gets more complicated
- ReactiveUI is developed under an OSI-approved open source license
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/reactiveui.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.