This is the Windows app named ReactPHP whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ReactPHP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ReactPHP is a low-level library for event-driven programming in PHP. At its core is an event loop, on top of which it provides low-level utilities, such as: Streams abstraction, async DNS resolver, network client/server, HTTP client/server and interaction with processes. Third-party libraries can use these components to create async network clients/servers and more. ReactPHP is production ready and battle-tested with millions of installations from all kinds of projects around the world. Its event-driven architecture makes it a perfect fit for efficient network servers and clients handling hundreds or thousands of concurrent connections, long-running applications and many other forms of cooperative multitasking with non-blocking I/O operations. What makes ReactPHP special is its vivid ecosystem with hundreds of third-party libraries allowing you to integrate with many existing systems, such as common network services, database systems and other third-party APIs.
- Production ready and battle-tested
- Rock-solid with stable long-term support (LTS) releases
- Requires no extensions and runs on any platform
- Takes advantage of optional extensions to get better performance when available
- Highly recommends latest version of PHP 7+ for best performance and support
- Decoupled parts so they can be replaced by alternate implementations
- Promotes standard PSRs where possible for maximum interoperability
- Aims to be technology neutral, so you can use your preferred application stack
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/reactphp.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.