This is the Windows app named RealTerm: Serial/TCP Terminal whose latest release can be downloaded as Realterm_1-99-27.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RealTerm: Serial/TCP Terminal with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
RealTerm: Serial/TCP Terminal
DESCRIPTIONSerial terminal program for engineering. Ideal for development, reverse engineering, debugging, datalogging and capture, and automatic test.
The website is a comprehensive manual for Realterm.
It has an comprehensive ActiveX/COM automation support so it can be used a serial component by other programs.
An extensive commandline interface supports batch files and simple automatic test programming. Commands can be sent to running instances, and commands can be stored and run in files.
[ActiveX](http://realterm.sourceforge.net/index.html#ActiveX_Interface) and [Command Line](http://realterm.sourceforge.net/index.html#Command_Line_Parameters) commands are well documented.
Sourceforge major releases are only made occasionally. To follow development versions see News and subscribe.
- Support for Comm Ports, Virtual/USB comports & TCP / Telnet connections.
- [I2C](http://www.i2cchip.com),SPI,1-Wire Bus control support
- Binary display modes -Hex,Int,Float,Signed/Unsigned,
- Capturing and sending files
- Syncing and Timestamps
- Full activeX interface and full command-line control. Command and INI files. Use as a serial port component for other programs. (Excel etc)
- Bridging between two ports/tcps and Monitoring modes using second Echo Port
- Normal, MiniTerminal, Fullscreen, Invisible (tray) views
- Send String shortcuts and Global Hotkeys, CRC's and Checksums
- Phone Unlocking support for Samsung and others
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/realterm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.