This is the Windows app named Resque whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Resque with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
Resque is a Redis-backed Ruby library for creating background jobs, placing them on multiple queues, and processing them later. Resque (pronounced like "rescue") is a Redis-backed library for creating background jobs, placing those jobs on multiple queues, and processing them later. Background jobs can be any Ruby class or module that responds to perform. Your existing classes can easily be converted to background jobs or you can create new classes specifically to do work. Or, you can do both. Resque is heavily inspired by DelayedJob (which rocks) and comprises three parts, a Ruby library for creating, querying, and processing jobs, a Rake task for starting a worker which processes jobs, a Sinatra app for monitoring queues, jobs, and workers. Resque workers can be distributed between multiple machines, support priorities, are resilient to memory bloat / "leaks," are optimized for REE (but work on MRI and JRuby), tell you what they're doing, and expect failure.
- Resque queues are persistent, support constant time, atomic push and pop
- Resque queues provide visibility into their contents, and store jobs as simple JSON packages
- The Resque frontend tells you what workers are doing and what they are not doing
- The Resque frontend provides general usage stats, and helps you track failures
- Resque now supports Ruby 2.3.0 and above
- It supports Redis 3.0 and above
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/resque.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.