This is the Windows app named RFlex whose latest release can be downloaded as Rflex_20141006.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RFlex with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Spectroradiometer control for autonomous reflectance measurements from moving vessels. The software incorporates GPS signal parsing, control of the sensor platform viewing angle (stepper motor control), sensor triggering and data recording. Continue to the download section for the latest release information
Rrs data processing code (the 'fingerprint technique') is also available - but moved to my github page: https://github.com/StefanSimis
Oct 2014: a beta version is available (20141006)
Sep 2014 news: The latest version is 20140723, addressing some bugs. See the change log. Enjoy!
Two Rflex units collected over 30,000 validated Rrs spectra on the Baltic Sea this year! See http://www.ferryscope.org for dissemination of these results in the coming years.
MATLAB, Python, LabVIEW
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rflex/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.