This is the Windows app named Roman Life Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as RomanLifeManager-bin-0.3.3.9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Roman Life Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Roman Life Manager
Personal information management application.
Powerful and simple. Free and opensoure.
Inspired by todos.txt and markdown.
- Make, organize, access personal records instantly
- Records as just text files. So every file in every directory in every device is a record.
- Create and save records instantly.
- Restore previously opened files on next run.
- Sort records by directories (call them categories or domains, if you wish) and tags.
- Tag records just by adding @tags inline to records.
- Instant 'search as you type' by names, tags and directories in specified places.
- Click @tag in record to search by it.
- Pleasing look
- Docking UI, allowing to open multiple records like at Visual Studio 2015.
- App custom themes.
- Record's content is structured (or not) and formatted by easy to understand/read/write/process rules. Similar to markdown, but better.
- Headers, hyperlinks, tags, bullets, font styles, etc. Simple text file looks just like richtext file.
- Collapse/expand text blocks (headers, blocks by indents, etc). Restore that next time application runs.
- Ultra-fast way to edit
- Words autocompletion based on pre-installed dictionary and files from current project directory.
- Insert date, text, links, bullets, etc.
- Fast creating of internal and external links, which are navigated by single click.
- Bookmarks, text-markers.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/roman-life-manager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.