This is the Windows app named SAP BEST Excel Upload and Download Class whose latest release can be downloaded as ZCL_GUI_EXCEL_SERVICESdoc.xlsx. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SAP BEST Excel Upload and Download Class with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
SAP BEST Excel Upload and Download Class
LaSt update: September 29th 2021
After tired of struggling with existing classes and functions to upload and download Excel files to/from ABAP internal tables, I've decided to develop mine..
I called it ZCL_GUI_EXCEL_SERVICES. It has two main methods: EXCEL_FILE_UPLOAD and EXCEL_FILE_DOWNLOAD.
IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, THIS IS THE MOST FLEXIBLE, MOST STABLE AND THE FASTEST ONE I'VE MET SO FAR.
Particulary useful is the ability of this class to handle the upload and download of character fields containig CRs, LFs and TABs properly. All other classes and functions I've tried got lost with that.
To use it, download the TXT file, go to transaction SE24 and create an empty class named ZCL_GUI_EXCEL_SERVICES.
After creating the empty class, use button "Source Code-Based" also in SE24 to do a copy / paste of TXT file contents to it.
YOU TRY IT AND TELL ME.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sap-excel-up-and-down-class/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.