This is the Windows app named Honkai Impact 3rd Subtitle Extract Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as HI3SubtitleRepair.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Honkai Impact 3rd Subtitle Extract Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Honkai Impact 3rd Subtitle Extract Tool
This simple tool attempts to extract missing subtitle (SLT) files for Honkai Impact 3rd's PC Client MP4 videos.
Occasionally, there are issues when the Client downloads new MP4s and tries to extract the SLT files from the ZIP archives. This tool scans the MP4 file list in the Videos directory and attempts to extract missing SLT files from the ZIP archives.
Note about 0-byte SLT files: These are not broken. It appears that the game uses 0-byte SLT files for MP4s with in-game dialog boxes.
1. Download and extract the ZIP archive.
2. Run the setup.exe program
3. Browse to the Videos folder for HI3rd (or use the default path)
4. Click Repair
Once the process is complete, it will display a dialog with information on how many SLTs were extracted.
The log window will show the results of the extraction process.
Disclaimer: This is an application that I threw together rather quickly to get the job done. I posted it here for anyone who wants to use it
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hi3slt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.