This is the Windows app named Keybase client whose latest release can be downloaded as v5.8.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Keybase client with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Keybase is secure messaging and file-sharing. We use public key cryptography to ensure your messages stay private. Even we can’t read your chats. Keybase works for families, roommates, clubs, and groups of friends, too. Keybase connects to public identities, too. You can connect with communities from Twitter, Reddit, and elsewhere. Don’t live dangerously when it comes to documents. Keybase can store your group’s photos, videos, and documents with end-to-end encryption. You can set a timer on your most sensitive messages. This distribution includes cryptographic software. The country in which you currently reside may have restrictions on the import, possession, use, and/or re-export to another country, of encryption software. BEFORE using any encryption software, please check your country's laws, regulations and policies concerning the import, possession, or use, and re-export of encryption software.
- All client apps (macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android) are being actively developed
- Core crypto libraries; the Keybase service; the command line client
- Desktop application for macOS, Linux, and Windows, made with the Electron framework, sharing React code with react-native
- Scripts for releasing packages across the various platforms
- Defines the protocol for communication for clients to the Keybase services
- Icons, graphics, media for Keybase apps
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/keybase-client.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.