This is the Windows app named Sarcoexs Blender Web Interface whose latest release can be downloaded as SarcoBWIv0.0.6a.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sarcoexs Blender Web Interface with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
Sarcoexs Blender Web Interface
A simple web interface for Blender, for rendering animation with clusters.
"Blender is the free open source 3D content creation suite, available for all major operating systems under the GNU General Public License."
- Version 0.0.6a Released
- Distributed rendering
- Php web interface to view status of render jobs
- Php web interface to create new render jobs
- Php web interface to abort render jobs
- Node software to render with Blender through command-line
- Node software to upload render status with MySQL (SQL)
- Node software to fetch available render jobs, and render. (If none are marked as 'taken')
- Android application to view status of render jobs with GET
- Android application to abort render jobs GET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sarco-bwi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.