This is the Windows app named SASM whose latest release can be downloaded as SASMSetup3140.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SASM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
SASM (SimpleASM), simple Open Source crossplatform IDE for NASM, MASM, GAS, FASM assembly languages. SASM has syntax highlighting and debugger. The program works out of the box and is great for beginners to learn assembly language. SASM is translated into Russian, English, Turkish, Chinese, German, Italian, Polish, Hebrew, Spanish. In SASM you can easily develop and execute programs, written in NASM, MASM, GAS or FASM assembly languages. Enter code in form and simply run your program. In Windows SASM can execute programs in a separate window. Enter your input data in "Input" docking field. In "Output" field you can see the result of the execution of the program. Wherein all messages and compilation errors will be shown in the form on the bottom. You can save source or already compiled (exe) code of your program to file and load your programs from file.
- SASM works with many opened projects
- All dialog windows in SASM is docking
- It is possible to reassign the hotkeys
- Standard "Edit" menu extended with abilities to comment/uncomment
- SASM supports 4 working with assemblers
- Change assembler and linker options and choose programs for assembling and linking
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sasm.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.