This is the Windows app named SCOREMATH whose latest release can be downloaded as SCOREMATH_v0.2_Excel.bas. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SCOREMATH with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
SCOREMATH implements the simple-yet-ingenious weighted linear model for multi-criteria selection problems described in Ng, Wan Lung. "An efficient and simple model for multiple criteria supplier selection problem." European Journal of Operational Research 186, no. 3 (2008): 1059-1067.
"There are many real situations where the decision makers are able to tell the criteria importance ranking (although they cannot tell the exact values of weights). The decision makers may not have enough knowledge to assign exact weight values but they can rank the importance by their expertise or experience. [...] [Our model] requires no pre-defined weight values. At the same time, our model can incorporate some user control by ranking of relative importance of the criteria. [...] decision makers only rank the relative importance of criteria, rather than specifying the degree of relativity. [...] [our model] does not require users with any optimization background."
Advanced End Users
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scoremath/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.