This is the Windows app named Screen Ruler whose latest release can be downloaded as ScreenRuler-v.0.9.1-Portable.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Screen Ruler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
Screen Ruler is a lightweight and configurable ruler tool for Windows Desktop.
It allows you to measure the size of elements on the screen in different units, including pixels, centimeters and inches.
Measuring is possible either using a two-dimensional, rectangular ruler scale or a one-dimensional, horizontal or vertical scale.
The ruler can be moved and resized precisely using either the mouse or the keyboard and custom marking lines can be added.
Besides coming with a light and a dark theme, Screen Ruler also allows you to fully customize its appearance by changing all color settings.
Support the development:
- Measure in pixels, centimeters, inches, points and percent
- Two-dimensional, rectangular ruler scale
- One-dimensional, horizontal or vertical ruler scale
- Dark theme and option for custom coloring
- Automatically measure the size of windows on screen
- Add arbitrary number of custom marking lines
- Auto-mark center or thirds of ruler
- Precise moving and resizing with keyboard shortcuts
- Fully portable with no installation needed
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/screenruler/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.