This is the Windows app named Seata whose latest release can be downloaded as seata-server-1.4.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Seata with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Seata, or Simple Extensible Autonomous Transaction Architecture is an open source distributed transaction solution that brings high performance and easy-to-use distributed transaction services under a microservices architecture. It has 3 basic components: a Transaction Coordinator for maintaining the status of global and branch transactions; a Transaction Manager that defines the scope of global transaction; and a Resource Manager that manages resources being worked on by branch transactions, and drives branch transaction commit or rollback.
Seata has played a pivotal role of distributed consistency Middleware in Ali economy, and has provided strong support for businesses of all departments. It continues to be used and trusted by dozens of other companies.
- Microservices Framework Support - supports Dubbo, Spring Cloud, Sofa-RPC and other frameworks
- TCC mode
- AT mode - supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and TiDB's AT mode
- SAGA mode - for long transactions
- High availability
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/seata.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.