This is the Windows app named ServiceNow Data Mart Loader whose latest release can be downloaded as servicenow-sql-pump.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ServiceNow Data Mart Loader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ServiceNow Data Mart Loader
The ServiceNow Data Mart Loader (a.k.a. ServiceNow DataPump) is a Java application which uses ServiceNow’s Direct Web Services (SOAP) API to extract meta-data and data from your Service-now ITSM instance. The application automatically creates and maintains tables in an Oracle or MySQL database.
Please view the Wiki Quick Start Guide for instructions.
This project has been rehosted on github (see https://github.com/gflewis/sndml). The updated version has been tested with Geneva and Helsinki, but the GUI is no longer supported.
- Create tables in an Oracle or MySQL database based on ServiceNow meta-data
- Load historical ticket data from ServiceNow into Oracle or MySQL
- Refresh: Insert/update any records which have been inserted/updated in ServiceNow since the last run
- Prune: Delete records which have been deleted in ServiceNow since the last run
- Script mode: Does not require software to be installed in ServiceNow instance
- GUI mode: Requires installation of Update Set
- Cancel long-running jobs and/or resume at the point of interruption (GUI mode only)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/servicenowpump/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.