This is the Windows app named SES Super-Encypherment Scrambler whose latest release can be downloaded as ses6.2.0-exe.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SES Super-Encypherment Scrambler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
SES Super-Encypherment Scrambler
SES brings back the uncrackable onetime pad, with a digital twist. It is well known that a random key of message-length is the only provably unbreakable cipher. SES uses cryptographic strength pseudo-random keys of message-length for its many encipherments, in addition to offering true one-time pad capability for the intrepid.
SES is built on ISAAC, Bob Jenkins' unbroken CSPRNG, a fast and simple stream cipher placed in the Public Domain in 1996. SES now gives you the ability to efficiently cipher text of arbitrary length or files of any size or type. Use it with confidence.
To achieve complete one-on-one privacy, SES traverses several levels en route to its output. The more words in your key-phrase, the more layers of encipherment SES applies. It is part Vigenere, part onetime pad, part cryptographic hash, not to mention the essential scrambler element, each component driven by ISAAC, with all key-derivation and stretching relying on Keccak in 512-bit configuration.
- Encrypt or decrypt messages of arbitrary length - no limit on size
- Encrypt and decrypt files of any type or size (up to 4GB)
- Top security built on Bob Jenkins' ISAAC CSPRNG and the new SHA-3 Keccak.
- True one-time pad capability via the -o switch (use Random.org or similar)
- Multi-levels of encryption, including a ciphertext-hash & OTP outer shell for avalanche/diffusion
- Unique nonce IV guarantees different ciphertext each time, even on the same message and key
- Iterative 1024-bit key derivation - hashing, salting, stretching - makes a cracker's job harder
- The number of words in your key-phrase determines the number of cipher passes
- After 7 years, SES has never been sucessfully attacked, so use it with trust and confidence
- No NSA backdoor: SES avoids NIST, eSTREAM and all other official standards
- Includes the command line program and an optional graphical GTK+ shell for calling it
- Interactive and command-switch modes
- Tiny footprint - with pipeable / redirectable output
- Completely cross-platform and open source
- Package includes Linux and Windows executables, along with the full source code.
- SES is easily called from any other language, script or GUI (PHP, bash, Perl, C, QT etc)
- Includes CISS - The C ISAAC Stream Cipher & Scrambler - a stripped down hot-rod SES
- Easy to construct a Web-based interface in PHP (example included)
- Already in use in production environments: SES just *works*; no issues or complaints.
- SES is programmed by an IT and Cryptography professional with more than 30 years' experience.
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, Testers, Security
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Console/Terminal, Command-line, GTK+
C, PHP, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sessuperencyphermentscrambler/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.