This is the Windows app named Shift Time Calculator whose latest release can be downloaded as ShiftTimeCalc-0.1.1_beta.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shift Time Calculator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Shift Time Calculator
Calculates Shift Times - Really handy, if like me you struggle with those quarter to the hour and quarter past the hour starts and finishes.
Includes break times, just enter how long you took for that break.
Medics, Steelworkers, and anyone who works shifts may find this handy.
Written in java (Open JDK 11), this will work on Linux, Mac and Windows as long as you have a Java Runtime environment installed.
Windows installer with bundled java runtime environment for those without java on their machine.
if you're having issues with Java... Seems not all JDK's are created equal.
- Calculates Shift Times
- Graphical User Interface
- Written in Java (openJDK 11)
- GTK+ look and feel for linux
- Supports shifts that extend beyond midnight, unless you're a robot and work more than 24hrs per day.
- includes break times
- Very tiny footprint - it's small as - GUI handwritten - no RAD Bloat
- Windows installer - if no JRE present on users PC.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shift-time-calculator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.