This is the Windows app named ShutItDown RBS whose latest release can be downloaded as shuitdown1_2.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ShutItDown RBS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ShutItDown RBS allows you to schedule tasks like shutdown, restart or log off. Also allow you to define a password so that other users besides you (the admin) can't change or cancel the scheduled tasks.
Check our website for more info: http://rollbacksys.zxq.net.
- Quickly shut down, restart or log off your pc.
- Schedule shut down, restart or log off tasks in your pc.
- Able to run minimized and start automatically with windows.
- You can schedule daily or weekly tasks and they will be performed automatically until you disable them.
- Automatically generated log of ShutItDown activities so that you can check if certain tasks were performed.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, Management
.NET/Mono, Win32 (MS Windows)
Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shutitdown/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.