This is the Windows app named Shutter Encoder whose latest release can be downloaded as ShutterEncoder14.9Mac64bits.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shutter Encoder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Shutter Encoder is an video, audio and image converter based on FFmpeg and other great tools.
It has been designed by video editors in order to be as accessible and efficient as possible.
It's a swiss knife tool for any video editor.
Link to website & downloads : https://www.shutterencoder.com
List of functions :
- Without conversion :
Cut without re-encoding, Replace audio, Rewrap, Conform, Merge, Extract, Subtitling, Video inserts
- Sound conversions :
WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, AAC, AC3, OPUS, OGG
- Editing codecs :
DNxHD, DNxHR, Apple ProRes, QT Animation, GoPro CineForm, Uncompressed YUV
- Output codecs :
H.264, DV PAL, XDCAM HD422, AVC-Intra 100, XAVC, HAP, H.265, VP9, AV1, OGV, MJPEG, Xvid, WMV, MPEG
- Archiving codec :
- Images creation :
- Burn & Rip :
DVD, Blu-ray, DVD RIP
- Analysis :
Loudness & True Peak, Audio normalization, Cut detection, Black detection, Media offline detection
- Download :
- Batch process
- Create/Burn subtitles
- Overlay image/video or text
- Fade-in/out transitions
- Extract streams
- Generate OP-Atom files
- Download web videos
- Normalize audio loudness
- Show media informations
- Record your screen
- Supports all formats and codecs available with FFmpeg
Java SWT, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shutter-encoder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.