This is the Windows app named Sigma TSI whose latest release can be downloaded as SigmaDemo.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sigma TSI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This is the TSI distribution of the Sigma database. The Sigma Database is used to manage a control projects. It has been used successfully on major engineering projects around the world. Key components include:
-Any data set relevant to the project
With the data assembled and organized on one place Sigma is then able to automatically track project status and automate workflows to individuals. Sigma can connect all the data elements which ensure that changes in status of one element is reflected in all related elements.
Sigma is written for the Filemaker Server platform. Users can access via Filemaker WebDirect or via the Filemaker Pro Client. Sigma can run in stand alone mode on Filemaker Pro 16 or higher. However some functions may not work fully.
For further information on functions and how to implement Sigma-TSI visit the home page at:
- Document Management & Revision Control
- Transmittal Tracking between Organizations
- On-Line reviews, commenting & approvals
- Correspondence management
- Requirements Management
- On-line letter creation, circulation and approvals.
- Punch and defect reporting and management
- Personalized workflows
- Centralized status reporting and management
- Fully customization to any project organization structure
- Multi-Language user interface
Government, Other Audience, Management, Engineering
Other file-based DBMS, FileMaker Pro
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sigmadb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.