This is the Windows app named SignalR whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.4.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SignalR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Today's modern apps are expected to deliver up-to-date information without hitting a refresh button. Add real-time functionality to your dashboards, maps, games and more. What is real-time functionality? It's the ability to have your server-side code push content to connected clients as it happens, in real-time. SignalR hubs can be written in C# code and added to your ASP.NET app, alongside your pages and APIs. The simple programming model integrates seamlessly with other ASP.NET features like dependency injection, authentication, authorization, and scalability. While chat is often used as an example, you can do a whole lot more. Any time a user refreshes a web page to see new data, or the page implements Ajax long polling to retrieve new data, it's candidate for using SignalR. SignalR also enables completely new types of applications that require high-frequency updates from the server, such as real-time gaming.
- Part of the ASP.NET framework
- Bring your ASP.NET apps to life with SignalR
- Open source, open protocol
- Connect from everywhere
- SignalR is fast and scalable
- Use Azure SignalR Service for a fully managed platform
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/signalr.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.