This is the Windows app named Simple PHP Polling System whose latest release can be downloaded as SimplePHPPollingSystem.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Simple PHP Polling System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Simple PHP Polling System
This script helps organizations to make polls of different types of positions with a number of candidates under each position. The script is not very stable and the code is still rough.
i. Download the script and unzip it to your localhost or web server. Works best with Wamp server.
ii. Import polling3.sql from the dbBackups folder in the admin folder. Use phpMyAdmin in this case or together with cPanel for online server.
iii. Add login.html into the Apache configuration file to enable direct redirection to the system. If you don't know the config file, Google for more info about this!!!
v. You're done! Hooray!!! Now you can test drive the system. Username: admin, Password: admin, URL: http://localhost/yoursite/admin; For the admin section. The rest is in the database tables.
NB: Please use the "External Link" menus above to support this project in one way or another. PM me for other means. Any kind of support will be very much appreciated. Thanks a bunch.
- Member Registration and Login
- Administration Control Panel
- Positions Management
- Candidates Management
- Administrators Accounts Management
- Members Vote in Polls
- Display Poll Results
- And Others
Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pollingsystem/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.