This is the Windows app named Sketch Measure whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.7.7.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sketch Measure with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Make it a fun to create spec for developers and teammates. Automatically generating html page with one click, inspect all the design details including CSS Styles on it offline. Layer's influence rect includes the area of shadows and outside borders, it's exactly the same size with the exported image. Sometime, shadows will not implement by engineers, it should be a part of image. Designer need to show the influence rect to engineers, not the regular rect. This is the feature using for. With Sketch Runner, just go to the install command and search for Sketch Measure. Runner allows you to manage plugins and do much more to speed up your workflow in Sketch. To create your own custom shortcuts, go to Keyboard in your System Preferences and click the Shortcuts tab. Select App Shortcuts and click ‘+’ to create a new shortcut. Choose Sketch from the Application list, then enter the exact name of the menu item you want to create the shortcut for.
- Friendly user interface offers you a more intuitive way of making marks
- Hold down the Option key on keyboard and click icons on the toolbar to show panels
- Automatically generate a html page with one click
- Inspect all the design details including CSS Styles on it offline
- If you want to create one artboard by one HTML file, please uncheck "Advanced mode"
- Choose your own shortcut combination and you’re all set
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sketch-measure.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.