This is the Windows app named Skills Evaluator whose latest release can be downloaded as skills-evaluator_1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Skills Evaluator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
With Skills Evaluator you can easily evaluate employees and/or position candidates’ skills.
You can create questionnaires with scores attached to questions and then see the participants’ scores and their relevant performance against the average of all participants.
Skills evaluator automatically ranks participants based on your questions assigned points.
Questions can be: Yes-No, Numeric Range, Correct Answer, Multiple Choice Single Answer, Multiple choice Multiple Answers, Free Text Questions and have negative or positive scores.
Then you can contact the users that interest you for CV and/or further discussions.
Skills evaluator makes it easy to get the interest you need and filter participants without the need of reading CVs that, most of the times, you can’t compare or are out of your interest.
By setting the right questions you can easily avoid receiving requests that don't match your needs.
On the other hand, as a candidate, you can respond fast.
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/skills-evaluator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.