This is the Windows app named Skype Bot (Auto Talker) whose latest release can be downloaded as article_src_sourcefiles.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Skype Bot (Auto Talker) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Skype Bot (Auto Talker)
DESCRIPTIONThis piece of software, enables the user to have a programable ChatBot. Where most of the tutorials circulating on the internet have their knowlegde base hard coded (obviously for demonstration purposes), here we will see that it is possible to add and edit rules to knowledge base during runtime, and the database is automaticly saved to a file on storage.
Second thing that this program does is that it doesn't simply compare strings to search for answers, but it uses a different strategy to calculate resemblance between strings, and this sort of overcomes typing errors, misspelled words, or inverted phrases.
In addition to the features mentioned above, it several secondary features that enhances user experience like a testing section, message delaying, greeting message, and the ability to load and backup database into files.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/skypebotautotalker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.