This is the Windows app named Small HTTP server whose latest release can be downloaded as shttp_src.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Small HTTP server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Small HTTP server
It is not only a web server, it is also
Mail server, DNS server, FTP server, Proxy server... All in one!
This program will help you to open all the possibilities Internet can offer for your company -
public site, provide Internet access and personal mailboxes for each employee!
Server Side Includes. Regular expression in SSI.
CGI interface for scripts (Executable files; Perl,PHP, or another external interpreters)
Virtual hosts and directories
HTTP proxy server
- HTTP server
- Mail server
- DNS server
- FTP server
- Proxy server
- Virtual host an directory
- Full detail statistics. Include statiscs by countries
- Web and local administration
- IPv6 support
- SSL/TLS support with an external library
- GZip compression support with an external Zlib library
Perl, C++, Assembly, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/smallsrv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.