This is the Windows app named Snippetory whose latest release can be downloaded as snippetory-0.9.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Snippetory with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Snippetory is a platform for java developers dealing with any text generation. The abstraction layer helps to keep the issues of the 'view' in the view, while all logic is implemented in java. Editing, debugging and testing, all with the tools one is already used to. The separation of template keeps the template simple, the logic compact, and easy to navigate, and offers completely new re-usage scenarios.
Sourceforge code hosting is abandoned. Primary site is now https://gitlab.com/jproggy/Snippetory
- Separate logic and template code to minimize learning effort and template size
- Plugable formatting with locale support defined within template
- Plugable escaping as abstraction layer for output format
- Plugable syntax to be able to leave output syntax valid
- Templates are often valid ad testable output files
- Easy extension by java service loader mechanism
- Intgrated repository for organizing and reusing template code
- Not bound to particular output format
- Extensive support for html, xml, formatted plain text, fixed field length, urls
- Support for prepared statements in JDBC
- Intact templates for tools support for different target languages
Groovy, Java, Kotlin
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/snippetory/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.