This is the Windows app named SPAWNN whose latest release can be downloaded as spawnn-0.1.9.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SPAWNN with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
The SPAWNN toolkit is an innovative toolkit for spatial analysis with self-organizing neural networks which is particularily useful for spatial analysis, visualization and geographical data mining.
To run the toolkit, simply download and execute (double-click) the jar-file.
- Hagenauer, J., & Helbich, M. (2016). SPAWNN: A Toolkit for SPatial Analysis With Self-Organizing Neural Networks. Transactions in GIS, 20(5), 755-775.
Other related publications:
- Hagenauer, J. (2016). Weighted merge context for clustering and quantizing spatial data with self-organizing neural networks. Journal of Geographical Systems, 18(1), 1-15.
- Hagenauer, J., & Helbich, M. (2013). Contextual neural gas for spatial clustering and analysis. International Journal of Geographical Information Science, 27(2), 251-266.
- Implements Self-Organizing Map and Neural Gas algorithms
- Supports different approaches for considering spatial dependence
- Provides linkage between networks and geographical data
- Implements powerful clustering algorithms for structuring the networks
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spawnn/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.