This is the Windows app named Speed Dreams : an Open Motorsport Sim to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as 3rdParty-2.3-win32-MSVC-19.15.26732.1-Release.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Speed Dreams : an Open Motorsport Sim to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Speed Dreams : an Open Motorsport Sim to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Speed Dreams is a Motorsport Simulator featuring high-quality 3D graphics and an accurate physics engine, all targeting maximum realism. Initially forked from TORCS, it has now reached a clearly higher realism level in visual and physics simulation, thanks to its active development team and growing community. It mainly aims to implement exciting new features, cars, tracks and AI opponents to make a more enjoyable game for the player, while constantly pushing forward visual and physics realism. It is also intended for any research, study or teaching activity, around physics and AI, thanks to its GPL V2+ license, and the clear and modular architecture of its C/C++ code base.
- 3D real-time motorsport simulator for gamers and researchers
- Accurate physics targeting maximum possible realism
- High Quality graphics
- 21 HQ tracks to race on
- 28 HQ fine-tuned cars in 4 balanced and consistent sets
- Many more cars and tracks available from the community
- 2 first class AI opponents for thrilling races
- Fully open to any research, study or teaching work (physics, AI, graphics, ...)
- Support for many input devices (keyboard, joypad, joystick, wheel/pedal ...)
- Runs under Windows and Linuxes and Mac OS X
Science/Research, Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
OpenGL, Command-line, SDL, Plib
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/speed-dreams/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.