This is the Windows app named Spring Boot whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.7.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spring Boot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Spring Boot lets you create stand-alone, production-grade, Spring-based applications and services with minimal fuss. It offers a radically faster and highly accessible manner for starting all Spring development. By taking an opinionated view of the Spring platform, it enables you to quickly and easily get to the bits you need.
Most Spring Boot applications need minimal Spring configuration. You can use it to create a stand-alone Java application or more traditional WAR deployments. A command line tool is also provided that allows you to run spring scripts.
- Easily create stand-alone Spring applications
- Directly embed Tomcat, Jetty or Undertow
- Opinionated 'starter' dependencies for simplifying build configuration
- Automatic configuration of Spring and 3rd party libraries
- Production-ready features such as externalized configuration, health checks and metrics
- Numerous modules
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spring-boot.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.